The Zoya LOVELY Collection for spring 2013 includes six (6) new shades ($8 USD) in a pastel crème finish or shimmery metallic finish. With spring officially here and Easter around the corner, I love this collection as it really screams SPRING to me! My daughter will be having a nail party to get our nails ready for Easter and this collection is all we need.
The shades included in this collection are:
- GeiGei – Blushing cherry blossom metallic pink
- Julie – Soft wisteria purple metallic
- Piaf – Fresh forsythia yellow metallic
- Neely – earliest spring green in a glossy crème finish
- Jacqueline – perfect magnolia nude crème
- Blu – soft and delicate pale baby blue with a glossy crème finish
I found that all of the shades in this collection had consistent quality with a smooth application. I was able to apply just two (2) coats with both formulas, which is normal for me with most polishes. I really love the shades in this collection but if I had to pick my top two colors, they would be Jacqueline and Julie.
Which one is your favorite from this collection?